China Strategy Institute aims to promote a peaceful transition to democracy in China and to improve China’s human rights condition.
- To research for peaceful paths of China’s future transition into democracy
- To advice US-China relation-related strategies for the United States
- To advocate for human rights and free speech in China
- To educate young Chinese so that they may help with China’s civil development
- To deepen the friendship between the American people and the Chinese people through cultural exchanges and activities
- Research of China’s political, social, and economic changes
- Calling attention from the international society on humanrights issues in China
- Co-work with Chinese activists in China
- Hold forums/conferences that Chinese overseas dissidents gather and discuss political issues in China
- Nonviolent resistance / civil disobedience training through online social media groups
- Run pro-democracy online media (videos & articles) and distribute newsletters
- Translate and summarize English news and articles of China politics and business into Chinese for Chinese audience
Please write to [email protected] or submit the following contact form. We appreciate your comments and suggestions.